Monday 31 August 2015

The solutions for the last crostic!

I am getting a bit slow. I enjoy making them up, then I have to get each one checked, etc...
I am having a brief run on novels by C S Harris, reading them and doing a few puzzles. The puzzles tend to have a lot of what someone is dressed in...
I am just finishing the tenth novel. And then have to wait six months for the next!

A) Captains Holiday
B) Sb  (Lead was stibnium or something like that in Latin.)
C) Him
D) Ale
E) Rock
F) Row
G) It
H) Sock
I) Way to dusty death.
j) Hit
K) Eve
L) Repent
M) Ebb.
N) SLR (or Single-Lens Reflex)
O) Hew
P) Adhere
Q) Drill.
R) Oil
S) Wok
T) Ski
U) Dire
V) Adept
W) Noneuclidean Geometry
X) Call of the wild.
Y) Ell

The first letters read:  C S Harris, Where Shadows Dance.

Text: She wore pale yellow kid half boots that laced up the back and coordinated nicely with her yellow kid gloves and a teal silk reticule embroidered with tiny primroses.

No comments:

Post a Comment